Automatically switch between speaker and headphone volumes.
Supported firmware versions:
- Retail 3.60-3.73
- Testkit 3.60, 3.65
*main of your taiHEN config.
- When the audio output device is changed, the volume level automatically switches to the last used volume for that device.
- Bluetooth audio devices have volume levels saved per device, for up to 32 devices.
- When a Bluetooth audio device is disconnected, automatic mute follows your setting.
- If your Vita is muted, the volume changes but remains muted. Press the volume buttons to unmute.
- For Europe region Vitas, AVLS does not turn on automatically at boot or after 20 hours of playback.